Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Coming Home

Felix Rua is a whole one-week old today, though his parents would have no idea really what day it is, as we are both so dam tired. We are not complaining though, as we are blessed with two wonderful wee boys and once the initial few weeks of getting back a normal routine is over, I'm sure the household will be once again ringing with the sound of laughter.

After Jarvis and I had a trip out, it was lovely to come home and find Adrienne and Felix catching some wonderful winter sunshine out front on the porch. We had a quick bite to eat and changed over duties, with me snuggling up in bed for a cuddle with Felix and Adrienne taking the time to cuddle up with Jarvee. I must have been completely worn out, as I fell asleep with Felix in my arms, and only realised this when I plugged in the camera tonight to do the blogs and found the picture below that Adrienne took of me cuddled up with Felix.

House Dad.






No comments: